1. Who did you last get angry with? Other than myself? My unreciprocated love-muffin.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Manipulation.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Have done, would rather not do so. I mean, aside from punchbuggy. POW!
4. How about of the same sex? ...I know 4 girls, maybe 5? If I ever hung around with them, maybe i'd sock them. POW!
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Total stranger, corner of Geary and 8th, a weird old russian man took offense to me for some goddamn reason, and proceeded to curse and spit at me until I crossed the street. Generally, people who know me don't confront me when they're angry with me, they tend to grouse and stew when i'm not around. I've been described as intimidating many times, which is like, buh?
6. What is your pet peeve? The injustice of being misunderstood. For that matter, it really cheeses me off when someone thinks they have me all figured out like i'm some kind of fixed, permanent state of affairs like Death and Taxes-- It's so unreasonable to use the distant past as a yardstick to measure a person's capacity.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I do keep grudges, though I tend to ruminate longer and harder on disappointment and regret than I do my rages. My anger is brief and cataclysmic, alarming cathartic explosions which fizzles out after the release, which is mighty therapeutic for me, less so for anyone witnessing the storm... grump. I suppose it's all part of the 'misunderstood' business.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Work? But really, there are any number of things I neglect.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Oh balls, I've wrapped around the clock, slept from dawn til dusk, I live the Rock n Roll lifestyle, baby.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My uncle and my cousin. And my halfSister. I really should be more accessible to them, but my uncle seems to want money from me and he's never been terribly nice and my sister is a total NeuroticNeedVortex. My cousin is pretty cool. But I feel crappy because my family has dwindled down to less than a handful and I'm not very good at connecting.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I would, But it's raaaainnninnng..."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? I once spent an entire LSD-addled night watching every Amazing Inventions! and Ron Popiel advertisement - It was simultaneously horrifying and oddly soothing. Most recently, I watched a freaky poodlehaired woman cook brownies, chicken and corn All In The Same Amazing Cooking System! pan thing. And that creepy lady who puts little pieces of tape on other women's faces to make them look younger. That bothers me.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? (out in?) I walk around a lot, and I spend a lot of time petting 2 very chubby cats, that's pretty much a full day for me! Actually, dancing. When I dance I get my freak on aerobicstyle.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I resent alarms, so I never turn it on in the first place.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Green Tea Smart Water.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? White meat. I like the SKIN AND MARROW better.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I wasn't keeping track, but it involved a lot of Lucky Lager and a drinking game with a bunch of serious, oldschool punkrock folks. They were way too hardcore for me. I have no recollection of how I got home to my bed, and that still bothers me whatever, 7 years hence!
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Naw
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes, but not as much as society dictates I should. Color me empowered.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? I'm more savory than sweet, and I dig on mouthfeel.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? Whaaaaahh? (eye rub) Whaaaaaahh??
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? 40, 50, somewheres in there.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family? Maybe 30ish. And that was nice.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Constantly. I look at everyone and imagine what their genitals look like, male or female. There's something so weird about modesty. It makes me feel more of a kinship with my fella man to visualize punanii and penii. Also, imagining people squeezing their zits or picking their noses has about the same power of reassurance.
4. Have you "done it"? Din wot? OH you mean SEX. Yes.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? On a boy, the curves and angles of the collarbone - Close second would be the abdomen, from just below the bellybuddon. Yummers. On a girl, I really dig on the lower back, the small of the back, where all the curves and lines kind of dip and ricochet off in to other curves.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Why, you wanna date?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? I'm one of those responsible sex-positive Californians.
1. How many credit cards do you own? I got turned down for a Toys R Us credit card. I have a debit card! DEEEBBBBIIIIITTT!!!! Debit is only DEBT without I.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Hot Topic and Torrid. Also Sephora. Virgin Megastore. I AM CONSUMER[ mp3 sample yo ].
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off the hizouse and stop worrying, get a real art studio and a darkroom, repair/replace all my broken things with unbroken things. Get shelves for all my books. Finish college.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? BLING BLING! Fame is fickle, give me hard currency!
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yeah. I have no work ethic. Jobs are simply a means to an end, my passions lie elsewhere.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yeah. I used to shoplift with impunity until I got caught at Safeway when I was twelve. I am still paying for my krimespree because I am cursed with some clerk inevitably tailing me every single moment when I enter a store. It makes me nervous, and I become very eager to prove my innocence and intent to consume. - Oh but I lifted a little ratty comp book and a grubby miso bowl from a thrift store a few weeks ago, my priorities sure are in order!. [ The two items in question were highly overpriced and I only had like $3.50 and I really wanted to buy the ceramic snail I had in my hand, and they were the sort of things that nobody else would ever value, so like, it all works out in the end? ]
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? WHOA! IS THAT SUPPOZEDTA MAKE ME THINK ABOUT THEFT AND STUFF? Er. I guesstimate I have about 2,600 right now.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Weird. meenk's response is exactly like mine.: Stopped beating the shit out of people I care about.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My parents were both really impressed by how entertaining and interesting I turned out. My mom said, many times, that she was really glad that she met me, because I was so interesting. Aw. Now I'm sad and missing her. poo. I think, actually, that my parents would be pretty proud of how I didn't fall to pieces dealing with them both dying, and how I'm like my own, you know, fully actualized person, man.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Something lasting, maybe? I'd like to have a positive ripple-effect pebble in a pond kind of effect on people around me. I would like to be a really nice person. And I want to paint.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Naw, unless you fuckers rub my face in it! I sometimes feel a little envious of other people's successes, but mostly in the sense that I feel guilty like, fuck, I should be doing a whole lot more. Not performing up to my capacity, that annoys me plenny.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yeah. It's awesome!
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Not to get a higher score, no... oh, wait, I cheated on the Kiersey-Bates test. Pllleeease Understand Me??? <-- I make joke!
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I filled up some blank space in my latest sketchbook.
1. What item (or person) of your friend's would you most want to have for your own? I want Dan's awesome Foetus poster, that's all I can think of.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? My rotton slumtenants! Then they'd see how nice they got it! And i'd get to roll around on the lawn.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Don't know, but i'd want to be male.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yeah. Though not recently, on account of i'm dating fuglier guys y0! ...I mean, um. I am not interested in playing those games, and I'm making slightly better decisions... hahahahahaha pff
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yuss.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Confidence.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Heck Yeah! Then i'd be neck-deep in CAVIAR, PHAT DUCATS and CARNAL PLEASURES!
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust. Erf duh! But I'm not Catholic, so they're all pretty cool as far as i'm concerned.
And here's some stimulating conversation:
[2003:03:16:15:38] Elizium23: wubble
[2003:03:16:15:38] kaffeinatrix: hubble
[2003:03:16:15:38] Elizium23: bubble
[2003:03:16:15:38] kaffeinatrix: rubble
[2003:03:16:15:38] Elizium23: dubble
[2003:03:16:15:39] kaffeinatrix: stubble