1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
Paternal: Irish, and how
Maternal: English, Swedish and Hungarian
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
Well, I've been to Ireland, England and Hungary, so I guess that would leave Sweden. But I'd love to travel to all of those places many times.
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
There aren't really many places I wouldn't like to visit, honestly
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
Sometimes I make Goulash, or Latkes, and my mom used to make Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick's day, but really, no. I'm fairly out of touch with my ancestry.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
On my maternal family's side, Robert and Mary Reynolds came to Boston in ~1630.
I don't know how long the paternal side of the family has been in the US, however.