Answer each personally revealing question. Please limit your answers to either "yes" or "no"; your friends don't have much time to read--they're itching to answer it themselves.
- Do you ever feel guilty about not answering the phone when it's someone you don't want to talk to?
- Do people compliment your tattoos?
- If you could play a musical instrument, would that make you happy enough you'd stop posting depressing poems to your journal?
- Are people disgusted by your Harry Potter fanfic?
- Are people disgusted by your Harry Potter slashfic?
- Is the auto-playing music on your myspace page a really cool song?
- Do you try to keep your eBay swindles to under $500 each?
- Is your thorazine prescription for more than 200mg/day?
- Was your reason for not personally donating to Katrina relief efforts the fact they were all scams?
- Did the cosmetic surgery leave scars?
- After you cheated on your significant other, did you tell him/her?
- Did you break any bones the first time you tried to beat up a nerd?
No. (Well, none of mine, anyway.)
- Did you learn anything from your three-year imprisonment on drug charges?
No. Or wait, does shiv-design and production count?
- As a current or former member of the Communist Party, did you discourage the assassination of the President of the United States?
- Have you stopped stalking Scarlett Johannson and Aston Kutcher?
Aston, Yes. Scarlett, No.
- Do you still beat your wife?
Gangraped from nothings.