1. How many places have you lived in your life? Santa Cruz, CA (4), Valencia, CA (2) Kansas City, MO (1), San Jose, CA (1), San Francisco, CA (1 &a half?)
2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on? Here maybe, on Hayes St. Or Some of the nineties on Stanford Avenue in Santa Cruz.
3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be? Someplace where I feel at home, and people laugh at my jokes. San Francisco is much more that place than Santa Cruz ever was. Hrm.
4. What would your ideal home have in it? A big, open, brightly lit art studio, and a lush, amazingly cozy bedroom space with dim/mutable/colorful lighting. And crash space for guests.
5. Can you describe your current crib? Total chaos, eyecandy, clutter, cheap cheap rent, two creative goaty male housemates and three naughty, obese cats.